9.8.12

I must fuckin say, I've done quite a bit of positive thinking today. I've spent most of my time planning and considering the most positive things I can spend my time doing.. -I'm about to thoroughly stock up on art supplies, I really want to get back to painting.. -I need to build the work station bench and shelves outside my front door along the fence. so I have a more solid work station for slammin on my bikes and doin other outdoorsy stuff. Plus I'm going to tarp cover it once the rainy ness comes. cuz I wanna be able to do stuff outside no matter what.. My work station will get epic. soon. -I need to go pick up my printing press, so that I can start working on it...i need to sand the fuck out of it, and match up some bolts. But once I get it figured out it just needs some tlc. and it should be making t shirts andjackets galore asap.. -I have a lot of supplies I need to start stocking. -lumber -paints -canvas' -scrap metal -brushes -parts -part bikes -money$$$$$$ (haha) -and most definately screen printing supplies.. ink and emulsion so on... exc exc.. I'm feeling really good about the changes I've made, and I know that It will eventually bring my family closer together, and boost my happiness level tenfold I'm sure. I love the fact that I'm actually living alone.. It's allowing me a lot of time to reflect and actually form a plan. Once I form a plan It's just a matter of execution.. and the heads have already started rollin' onward.. 666

No comments:

Post a Comment