24.7.12

What A Fuckin' Month...

In reality, pretty much every last thing in my whole entire life has changed over the last three weeks.. It's been crazy. The last year of my life has been kind of nutty, and realistically fucked up.. But I've taken the steps, I'm making it right, and my family isn't far off behind me. I just hope my health holds on, lol. That's the only thing that can hold me back at this point I feel like. I am pushing forward, slowly but surely in all departments of my life, and before I, you, they know it, I'm gunna be rollin'. HARD. Harder than even I expected I believe, I got more than one good thing coming my way I feel like.. I hope, I pray, I decay...
My family and I have a lot to look forward to I think. We WILL GET MARRIED!!, and anyone, and everyone, WHO MIGHT STAND IN OUT WAY. Can get fucked!! That's all I have to say about that. My kasey is the world to me so I really don't give a fiddle flying fuck what anybody say's about our decisions. They are our decisions aren't they? That's what I thought... Aeva deserves a certain type of life, she doesn't need to grow up the way we did. She shouldn't have to deal with addicted parents, or deserters. Incapable, unloving, cold fathers, or idealistic and ignorant step mothers, on pill popping psychological tornado trips! Or anything along the lines, of complete and utter disfunction on the family level. No she deserves a well greased machine. A family life that is nothing but supportive, and clean and sober parents, with their heads on straight. She is a prodigy to me, as I'm sure most highly intelegent and heart warming children are to their parents, but I think she is special. As a child of only four, she speaks, thinks and acts, as a child of about 8 would. As well as the fact that she interperets things, on the level of a fucking 12 year old! She is rediculous, I can barely explain it, In reality I'll probably just leave it up to the display's I shall display!
aint she cute!! At any rate. As I move on through the next few weeks, and on into the rest of my life. I plan on making some serious changes, and alongside my build blog. this will be a blog, to describe and document, my own personal deconstruction and reconstruction. Just like the bikes I'll be building. It's time to give zach a tune up, and an over haul. from head to toe, and I'll be good to go! An unstoppable force, of dad, and rad!! It's baby time!! ~666~ 2012 (july) Z

No comments:

Post a Comment